I have always loved new beginnings just as much as I love consistency and tradition. This year marks 14 years as a Company and 14 years of assisting Bay Area homeowners in their greatest effort. Each year our team grows a little bigger and a lot stronger and we get to be even better at the level of service we provide.
Some of our biggest victories have been:
- Expanding our Consultative Estimating and Sales team and filling out our Administrative staff to a full-time position. It takes a very strong Administrative back bone to deploy 20 painters and cover the level of detail that we do.
- Expanding the Painting Team. Demand for skilled labor in the Bay Area is at an all time high so it is a major victory when we can find good painters to join our team. And once they are here, they stay with us.
- We’ve been able to increase staff benefits across the board for all of our team. We love being a local business that provides jobs for 24 families right here in San Leandro-Oakland-Alameda-San Francisco.
2018 Promises to be even better because:
- Retrain – This year we are ramping up Company-wide trainings that will focus on Technical Skills, Product knowledge, General Education and Staff Development
- Retool – We will be investing in new equipment that will help us deliver our product safely, more effectively and efficiently
- Office Expansion – We have built on another 450 square feet to our office space!
- Staff Expansion – We will be hiring a Production Coordinator in March 2018 – If you know someone who is great with Client Service, Dispatch and Trouble Shooting please send them our way!
As we enter a new year, we look renew our commitment and create new beginnings and better methods in the old tried and true craft of serving all of you who have become an extension of our family.
We wish you all Happy Holidays and a Prosperous 2018!
Keep Your Family Healthy This Holiday Season!
Getting rid of household germs can help you avoid colds.
You can give yourself a good chance to stay healthy this winter by thoroughly washing your hands and attacking germs where they hide.
In the kitchen: Sink handles, sinks, and counters are the biggest offenders. Clean sinks, sink drains, and counters with antibacterial soap at least once a day. Wash your sponge in the dishwasher to kill germs.
Fresh vegetables and fruits: They may carry salmonella, campylobacter, or E. coli, say microbiologists at New York University. Rinse them thoroughly.
In the laundry: Add bleach to a load of white clothes that includes underwear. It kills virtually all of the germs on underwear so they don’t spread. Move the load immediately to the dryer and dry at a high temperature.
In the bathroom: Use a disinfecting cleaner on the bathtub weekly. If someone with a skin infection uses the tub, wash it with bleach right away so you don’t pick up the germs.
Shared devices: Use antibacterial cleaner frequently on telephones, TV remotes, door handles, and shared keyboards, especially if someone in the household has an illness.