You may not realize it, but painting is as much about the process a painter uses as the painter themselves!
At Arana Craftsman Painters, we leave little to chance because we follow a tried-and-true set of steps.
These crucial steps are our “secret sauce” so to speak and it has allowed us to consistently build a reputation of reliability, exceptional quality and professionalism over the last 17 years.
Protecting your home and environment (family, pets, surrounding surfaces, furnishings, valuables, all areas not scheduled for paint)
Scraping/sanding to remove old layers of paint that will negatively impact the integrity of your new paint at a standard that meets our 5 Year Warranty
- Thorough cleaning of the surfaces scheduled for work to remove any contaminants
- Priming, Caulking and Patching
These are our “3P’s” of a successful project and the key to why people love working with Arana Craftsman Painters!
Planning & Staging
- Pre Job Walkthrough: Our Production
Manager and Estimator will meet with you prior to the scheduled project start date to confirm start date, scope, sequencing, and colors. Essentially all expectations are reconfirmed to assure smooth handoff between our Estimator and our Production Department. Proper communication is the key to exceptional quality and you having a great painting experience. At this point when we arrive at your project, our Crew Leader and Crew have a solid plan as to what processes will take place first and in what areas.
- Color Consultation: Arana Craftsman Painters works with top San Francisco Bay Area Color Consultants and on projects needing a consultation, the Consultation is included in our bid. Having colors chosen ahead of time makes your life so much easier. We'll even put up swatches so you can see the color in real life and make a final decision.
- We set up a neat and organized area for our equipment, tools, and products, a home base, where we can safely and efficiently manage your project.
- In addition to a dedicated Production Manager, every project has a dedicated Crew Leader who works closely with you, our Production Manager and our office to assure timely resolution to any challenges that arise, quality control, sequencing and assuring you have an amazing painting experience!
We invest heavily in all the correct tools and materials and use quality plastic, drop cloths, paper, and tape to protect the surfaces of your home and environment that are not scheduled to be painted.
Paint will not adhere properly without expert preparation. Proper preparation is the cornerstone of exceptional quality.
We sand, scrape, and prime as appropriate to ensure proper adhesion. We contain particulate and dust exposure per Environmental Protection Agency safety standards and Arana Craftsman Painters is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Contractor.
For the safety of everyone involved, are all the painting contractors you have bidding on your project EPA Lead-Safe Certified?
After primer is applied, we patch, caulk and fill for aesthetic and in some cases sealing purposes or to prevent water incursion.
Latest Color Trends 2022 Webinar
This Arana annual webinar explores Color Trends and Colors of the Year for 2022. Perfect for Interior Designers, discerning Homeowners and General Contractors contemplating your next amazing project
Have a Painting Project You'd Like Us to Look at For You or Questions!?
Please feel free to Contact Us today!